Whether you wish to be buried or cremated, Dokken-Nelson is committed to making the advance funeral planning process as easy as possible. A pre-need conference eliminates much of the emotional stress of making decisions after a loved one's passing.
- Funeral pre-planning is, in many ways, a final gift from you to your loved ones.
- You help ensure that your wishes are carried out with dignity and respect.
- By planning ahead you have time to make more thoughtful and informed decisions.
- There are no charges associated with a pre-planning consultation.
- Pre-planning can take place in the convenience and comfort of your home.
- Funeral pre-planning doesn’t have to mean pre-paying.
- Proceeds from a life insurance policy can be used to cover final expenses.
- Funeral trusts / burial policies are transferable.
Should you choose to pre-fund:
- When held in an insurance pre-need contract, all growth on your funeral plan is tax free.
- Montana & Federal Laws provide some options that protect your funded pre-arrangement plan from being counted as an asset if you are applying for Medicaid.
- Set aside funds are immediately available to pay toward funeral costs without probate or delay.
If you would like to schedule a pre-planning conference or create a file with some preliminary information please email us or call 587.3184.